CHOC Chick’s Simple Raw Chocolate Recipe is the basis for unleashing your creativity.
Super simple to make so many different raw chocolate treats from this easy chocolate making recipe.
- 100g CHOC Chick Raw Cacao Powder
- 6 tbsp CHOC Chick Raw Cacao Butter
- 3-4 tbsp Fruit Syrup or other natural syrup/sweetener (to taste)
- Melt the cacao butter in a bowl over a pan of water on a low hear. Once melted, remove from heat and add the cacao powder, sweeten to taste with a runny natural sweetener (we love Sweet Freedom but can also use coconut nectar, agavey syrup, maple syrup or raw honey).
- Mix well with a metal whisk until blended.
- Pour into baking cases, silicone moulds or plastic tubs and leave to set in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.