This delicious Valentine's recipe comes in the form of a chocolate lava cake. It’s incredibly indulgent with a warm, gooey, chocolatey centre making it the ideal treat. I mean who doesn’t want a spoonful of rich chocolate cake oozing with melted chocolate?
Not only is this bake healthy, it’s vegan, gluten free and easy to make. In just under 30 minutes you’ll be ready to spoil your loved one (and yourself) and find yourselves in CHOCheaven.
This is cake is best served straight out of the oven, whilst the middle is still molten. Top with raspberries and leftover chocolate.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
11. Preheat the oven to 180c and grease two ramekins with a little coconut oil
22. Place all of the dry ingredients into a bowl
33. Put the wet ingredients into a jug. Stir into the dry ingredients and mix well
44. Divide the mixture between two ramekins
55. Place two squares of chocolate into the centre of each ramekin
66. Bake for 15-20 minutes. You want the outside to be cooked and the centre to be gooey.
77. Melt the leftover chocolate and pour on top of the cakes
88. Top with fresh raspberries and a sprinkling of cacao powder
9Best served fresh straight from the oven, although it can be reheated in the microwave for up to 60 seconds.